1. How soon do I have to book my newborn session? As soon as possible. If you send in your booking early you are guaranteed a spot. Waiting to book until after the birth, I can’t guarantee that I will have availability. I only do limited sessions per month, so I can provide great service to all my clients and get their images back in a timely manner..
2. When do we schedule our booking for newborns? I usually pencil them in at around 2 weeks after your due date. Once your baby is born if you can send me an email or text. I will then either move your session forward or move it later. Once you are booked in, you are guaranteed a session, so you don’t have to worry if your baby is early or late.
3. When is the best time for a newborn session? Best time is around 2-3 weeks. We can still capture some gorgeous images with older bubs up to 6 weeks of age.
4. When is the best time for a maternity session? 34-36 weeks
5. What do we wear for our photo sessions? You will receive a comprehensive guide once your session is booked.
6. How long do sessions usually go for? Newborn sessions can go for about 2-3 hours. It just depends on your baby and we allow enough time for feeding and settling. Family, Maternity and all other sessions are up to an hour.
7. When will our images be ready? Your digital images and prints will be ready about 4 weeks after your session.